Saturday 3 January 2009

I've been tagged.......................already!

Indeed!
So, I've been lazy(!?)...but I still read other blogs. Several I've been hooked on, others I've floated in-and-out of, so to speak.

THE RULES:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1. The person who tagged me was Hrafnkell from A Heathens Day

2. Done it (you just read them!)


3. Six random things about me:
  1. I spent my most informative years (yes, in the mid '70s/early '80s) living and schooling in Kuwait & Bahrain. This was split twice by having to return to the UK and continue 'education' here, in different schools. It was a great but sad time mixed together (if you read my last post, you'll understand when I say, "things come round full circle"!)
  2. My sister lives in Melbourne, Australia. She's been there about 10 years and I've never afforded to visit her. (One day.....one day!)
  3. I drink far too much coffee!
  4. Used to think Communism could work! (LOL!)
  5. Still thinks Capitalism doesn't work!
  6. Should of gone to Uni. (Would have done if I'd had the opportunity....but with todays options, it's a possibility)
4. LOL.....I don't even know six people! But here are 2 folk I have communicated with on the blogosphere and I guess I can add more later?

Granamyr
Jonathan
late addition (new friend!)...Hammerkast

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have to take this up on my blog, but I can't say I know too many people either! I am adding you to my blogroll, by the way (since you have a good blog, fellow heathen :) )

Hrafnkell Haraldsson said...

Stu! I held off on going to college until I was 32. Better late than never. And I've heard of graduates older than me. I had always regretted it too.

Hope you can get to Australia some day. Would like to go myself and I don't know a soul down there.

Stuart Leeds said...

Thanks for the comment, Hammerkast and for the add to your blogroll!

I'll stop by one day and have a look around.

And, just for the Hel of it.....I'll tag ya!

Stuart Leeds said...

Hrafnkell,

Yeah, I know it's never too late to learn stuff and I guess I'm closing in on that middle-age thing...being 40 in May!

But still.....I haven't done all I want to do and my interests keep growing. Fed up with my job and want to change that too!

Maybe being a student is the answer.....but hey, who'll pay my rent!

LOL!